[BCOP] BCOP - pedido de contribuições / request for contributions

Fernando Quintero fernando.a.quintero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:34:56 BRT 2018

Hi Lucimara,

This is very good news, this BCOP is quite necessary, I personally think
about contributing to the documentation in Spanish, two years ago we
(CSIETE) talked about this topic and we also suggest the possibility of
developing a security testing methodology for the CPEs. Actually we have
used it in Colombia, maybe we can add a BCOP component for the ISP internal
tests of the CPE models, prior to the acquisition.

We'll see you in Panama!
:)

Fernando Quintero
http://nonroot.blogspot.com/