[BCOP] Virtual Meeting to discuss the BCOP on Security Requirements for CPE

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara at cert.br
Mon Jun 4 18:28:35 BRT 2018

Hi

For those who want to contribute, but don't have access yet, see the
links with read-only permission below. Please request permission to
write as soon as you access the document otherwise you will not be able
to see the existing comments and proposed changes (GoogleDocs things).

Important notice: Starting on "draft-02", we will build the document
ONLY in "English" language. After the document is completed (final
version), we will translate it into Spanish and Portuguese.

Draft-01
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_gGfNNZ13-yHfS1SI8rmVyEJtAWzgXLNW3NROWR2gwQ/edit?usp=sharing

Draft-02
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Sa8ZEnKXiAnh_xRc-J44VXadUGdr98MT_MZrA5sALc/edit?usp=sharing