[BCOP] BCOP Draft-2: open for comments

Jan Zorz - ISOC zorz at isoc.org
Sat Jun 16 10:27:31 BRT 2018

On 16/06/2018 04:59, Lucimara Desiderá wrote:
> Hello LACNOG Community
>
> After two rounds of discussions, we are releasing today the Draft-2 of
> the BCOP document "Minimum security requirements for CPEs acquisition".
>
> Until July 22, 2018, the Draft-2 will be open for comments and
> suggestions from the whole LACNOG community and you are all welcome to
> provide feedback and make contributions. Contributors from M3AAWG will
> also have the opportunity to review the document.
>
> The Draft-2 is available at the link below. In order make comments and
> to see others' suggestions, please sign in to Google Docs and request
> permission to edit.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Sa8ZEnKXiAnh_xRc-J44VXadUGdr98MT_MZrA5sALc/edit?usp=sharing

Hey,

Thank you for sharing, this is a great document. I skimmed through while
waiting for my flight home at Helsinki airport and document looks in
good shape. It's a bit IETF-ish, but on the other hand that also gives
clarity to the language.

One thing that I'm missing is that IPv6 is not requested as a must
anywhere. Do we presume that new CPEs have IPv6 by default anyway?

Cheers and thnx, Jan