[BCOP] [EXTERNAL] BCOP on CPE Security requirements - decision points

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara at cert.br
Fri Sep 21 16:56:33 BRT 2018

Hi Jason

On 09/21/18 15:42, Livingood, Jason wrote:
> Some feedback attached in redline (Word) since I do not have edit rights in Google Docs.

Strange... I gave you "comment" rights on Google docs. I authorized your
corporate email. Maybe you are authenticating with a different
credential on GD. If you want me to change that, let me know your
preferred email.

Many of my edits are grammatical. Is this useful to the group? If so I
can continue onto the rest of the document (and it is okay if it is not!).

Sure! as a native english speaker, those grammatical edits are
very welcome.

Additionally, from the technical perspective, one of the things I
think you could help us a lot due to your experience in the cable
industry, would be looking to the requirements to see if they are
also applicable to your industry/organization. I'm worried about
possible incompatibilities.

> Jason

Best,
Lucimara