[Iot-lacnog] IETF 99 en Praga.

Gustavo Mercado gmercado at frm.utn.edu.ar
Thu Jul 6 12:47:14 BRT 2017

Estimados Colegas
Les recuerdo que en pocos días mas se realiza el IETF 99 en Praga.
Para aquellos que no van concurrir, les recuerdo que pueden acceder a las
conferencias y encuentros remotamente.
Como siempre les he preparado un compendio de la agenda de reuniones de wgs
referidos a IoT
A los interesados les recomiendo que accedan a estas conferencias o a las
de su preferencia

Cordiales saludos
Gustavo

IETF 99 Meeting Agenda (UTC)
Prague, July 16 - 21, 2017

Saturday, July 15, 2017 (UTC)
7:00-15:00 Athens/Barcelona L ACM, IRTF & ISOC Applied Networking Research
Workshop 2017 (Registration Required)
7:00-16:00 Berlin/Brussels L T2TRG Interim Meeting

Sunday, July 16, 2017 (UTC)
7:00-14:00 Berlin/Brussels L T2TRG Interim Meeting

Monday, July 17, 2017 (UTC)
7:30-10:00 Monday Morning session I
LL Congress Hall I sec ace Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments

11:30-13:30 Monday Afternoon session I
M Karlin I/II int 6tisch IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 (UTC)

11:30-13:30 Tuesday Afternoon session I
M Grand Hilton Ballroom irtf t2trg Thing-to-Thing

13:50-15:50 Tuesday Afternoon session II
M Karlin I/II int 6lo IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 (UTC)

7:30-10:00 Wednesday Morning session I
LL Congress Hall I art core Constrained RESTful Environments

Thursday, July 20, 2017 (UTC)

11:30-13:30 Thursday Afternoon session I
M Karlin I/II rtg roll Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks

13:50-15:50 Thursday Afternoon session II
L Athens/Barcelona int ipwave IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments

16:10-17:10 Thursday Afternoon session III
L Athens/Barcelona int lwig Light-Weight Implementation Guidance

Friday, July 21, 2017 (UTC)

7:30-9:30 Friday Morning session I
M Karlin I/II int lpwan IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks

9:50-11:20 Friday Afternoon session II
LL Congress Hall III art core Constrained RESTful Environments