[Iot-lacnog] IETF 115 - Registration Early Bird Deadline

Gustavo Mercado gmercado at frm.utn.edu.ar
Mon Sep 19 12:20:37 -03 2022

IETF 115
London and online
November 5-11, 2022
Hosted by Cisco

1.  Registration
2.  Reservations
3.  Fee Waivers
4.  Child Care
5.  IETF 115 Meeting T-Shirts
6.  Hackathon

1. Registration Early Bird Deadline:
The early bird deadline for registration is Monday, September 19th, UTC
23:59. Be sure to register before the deadline passes! Register online at:
https://registration.ietf.org/115/

Early Bird Full Week Rates:
Onsite Early-Bird Registration: USD 700 + VAT, if paid in full prior to
23:59 UTC 2022-09-19
Remote Early-Bird Registration: USD 230, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
2022-09-19
NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Early Bird
registration fee is available until Monday, September 19th at UTC 23:59.
After September 19th at UTC 23:59, the registration fees will increase.
Registration types and fee tiers are available at
https://registration.ietf.org/115/

If you require any further information or assistance with registration then
please feel free to contact us at support at ietf.org.

2. Reservations:
The IETF 115 meeting venue is the Hilton London Metropole  As explained in
the FAQ, you will need to register before you can reserve a guest room at
the venue.  A link to reserve a guest room will be sent to you after
you register.
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/faq/

3.  Fee Waivers for Remote Participants:
We understand that not everyone can afford the IETF 115 remote registration
fee for a variety of reasons, including issues with income, employment
status and employer support, and we do not want any of these to be a
barrier to participation. If you cannot afford the remote registration fee,
then please take this fee waiver option to ensure that you can participate:
https://www.ietf.org/forms/115-registration-fee-waiver/.

4. Child Care:
Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity & Inclusion Gold sponsors,
Akamai, Cisco, and Huawei and Bronze sponsors Comcast, Identity Digital and
Verisign, we will once again be offering onsite childcare at IETF 115 in
London, UK. Childcare will be provided by Rose Event Nannies, a
professional event childcare provider. This service is offered free of
charge to registered IETF participants and initially provides space for up
to ten children.  We strongly encourage advance sign up to give us
sufficient time to investigate adding more space if this service becomes
fully booked.
roseeventnannies.co.uk

Please see the online FAQ for more information and a link to the form to
sign up.
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/childcare/

5. IETF 115 Meeting T-Shirts:
Thanks to the generosity of the IETF 115 meeting host, Cisco, registered
participants, both onsite and remote, have the option to receive a free
t-shirt with free delivery or collection onsite.  Limited quantities are
available on a first-come, first-served basis.

6.  Hackathon:
The IETF is holding a Hackathon to encourage developers to discuss,
collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that
show practical implementations of IETF standards.

When: Saturday, November 5, 2022 through Sunday, November 6, 2022
Signup for the Hackathon Onsite:
https://registration.ietf.org/115/new/hackathon_onsite/
Signup for the Hackathon Remote:
https://registration.ietf.org/115/new/hackathon_remote/
More information can be found here:
https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/115-hackathon/
Keep up to date by subscribing to:

The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend the invitation to
colleagues outside the IETF! Descriptions and information regarding the
technologies for the hackathon are located on the IETF 115 Meeting Wiki:
https://wiki.ietf.org/en/meeting/115/hackathon

Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add your preferred
technology to the list, sign up as its Champion and show up to work on it.
Note: you must login to the wiki to add content. If you do add a new
technology, we strongly suggest that you send an email to hackathon at ietf.org to
let others know. You may generate interest in your technology, and find
other people who want to contribute to it.

Gustavo Mercado
co-chair
IoT work group
LACNOG