[It-women] Fwd: Internet Hall of Fame nominations

bemaroa . bemaroa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 23:53:05 BRST 2017

Concuerdo con todas en proponer a Olga.
Saludos
Beatriz Rodriguez
ISOCUY

El 5/2/2017 22:16, "lilian ivette de luque bruges" <lilidebru at hotmail.com>
escribió:

Totalmente de acuerdo con proponer a Olga.

El 5 de febrero de 2017, a las 06:36 PM, Carina Birarda <
carinabirarda at gmail.com> escribió:

Oh Remata, excelente recomendación!
He estado pensando desde que envié el correo y en mi mente rondaba Olga
también.

Tenemos tiempo hasta "The deadline for nominations is March 15, 2017.
Nominations will not be accepted after this date."

Saludos para todas!

*Carina Birarda*

Security & Business Continuity Consultant
C|CISO®, ISO27001LA® v.2013, ISO22301LA®, CCSK® Cloud Security

https://about.me/carinabirarda
Mobile: (+54 911) 3339.6762
IM: carinabirarda (Skype)

*No lo imprimas, si no es necesario, cuidemos el planeta entre todos.*

WARNING OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained and transmitted here
is CONFIDENTIAL and can contain information protected by the professional
secret. It is for exclusive use of the addressee above indicated, and for
his specific use. If you are not the addressee, we apologize for any
inconvenience caused so far. It is hereby notified that it is prohibited to
revise or broadcast or any other type of use of the Information contained
by
people who are not the original addressee. If you have received this
information by mistake, please contact the sender and eliminate the
information contained here of all computers.