[It-women] It's today! - Thursday 26th January 3pm UTC / Webinar

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:13:46 BRST 2017

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:52:04 -0300
From: Agustina Zamit <agustina at lacnic.net>
To: it-women at lacnic.net
Subject: [It-women] Thursday 26th January 3pm UTC / Webinar.

Hi everyone,

Some reminders for our kick off webinar:

*Schedule: January 26th - 3PM UTC**
*

What does it mean to be in IT Women in LACNIC? Who are we and how can we
contribute to the organization?

*Registration:* please complete your information to receive the
webinar's link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXXXolWCa8vNug_CVVcZtVzA2OjH0UVTdKEgZ3ovCo8/edit?usp=sharing

*Agenda:* Keep in mind the collaborative agenda remains open.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lM1w5fx-rSV_jiiELZbPJMp6QEH33G6MJQ8LQK4Bdpg/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Agustina

Estimadas,

Algunos recordatorios para nuestro primer webinar.