[It-women] nuestro 1o webinar y los próximos

Agustina Zamit agustina at lacnic.net
Mon Jan 30 18:20:45 BRST 2017

Dear all,

The first webinar was very interesting and we were all really glad to
see the number of participants (31 registrants).  A special thanks to
Renata for taking on the webinar's moderation.

The next meeting will be held on the last week of February. The previous
week we will share a link for registration.

We are committed to continue integrating women to the lacnic community
and this live meetings are a great tool for working collaboratively,
generating new ideas and getting to know each other.

We will share the webinar's audio on the next few days along with the
meeting notes and the list of registrants.

Best,
Agustina

El 30/1/17 a las 4:01 p.m., Ingrid Roxanda Garcia Santiago escribió:
> Es un gran gusto tener un espacio para compartir, pero sobre todo
> saber que podemos colaborar y generar :)
>
> Saludos cordiales desde Guatemala.
>

> Ingrid García
>
> El 30 de enero de 2017, 9:42, Nikole Yanez <nikole at acceso.or.cr
> <mailto:nikole at acceso.or.cr>> escribió:
>
>     Hola, que alegre que estos espacios entre nosotras se estén dando.
>
>     Super iniciativa! vamos pa lante.
>
>     Abrazos para todxs.
>

>     El 28/01/2017 a las 12:07, Renata Aquino Ribeiro escribió:
>     > Hola
>     >
>     > Nuestro 1o webinar fué muy interesante pues hablamos de como
>     hacer un
>     > trabajo en todo mes acá en LACNIC, hasta LACNIC27 vamos a tener
>     > webinars para hacer la comunidad más viva y tambien ayudarnos a
>     > participar de otros espacios de LACNIC.
>     >
>     > Así, las que no estuvieron en ese webinar, luego vamos a tener la
>     > grabación. Ahy tambien les paso un resumo de lo que ocurrió.
>     >
>     > Y luego vamos a tener nuevas datas para webinars y ideas de toda
>     la comunidad
>     >
>     >
>     > ---
>     >
>     > Hi
>     >
>     > Our 1st webinar was very interesting because we talked about how
>     to do
>     > an activity every month in LACNIC, until LACNIC27 we are going
>     to have
>     > webinars to make this community more active as well as helping us
>     > participate in other spaces in LACNIC.
>     >
>     > So, those who couldn't be in this webinar, soon we'll have the
>     > recording. Then, too, I'll also send a summary of what happened.
>     >
>     > And soon we'll have more dates for webinars and ideas of all
>     community
>     >
>     > Thanks
>     > It-women mailing list
>     > It-women at lacnic.net <mailto:It-women at lacnic.net>
>
>     --
>     Nikole Yanez Amaya
>     Fundación Acceso
>     Tel:(506) 2253-9860
>     acceso.or.cr <http://acceso.or.cr>
>     cuidatuinfo.org <http://cuidatuinfo.org>
>     activismoenred.net <http://activismoenred.net>
>     San José - Costa Rica
>     PGP ID 0x7C38C8E9
>     gpg-key-fingerprint
>     8E9A 3457 AD3C 4949 D4A5 7AB9 FF75 1082 7C38 C8E9

      Agustina Zamit

*Asistente de Eventos y Marketing*
Events and Marketing Assistant

/LACNIC - www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/