[It-women] reunión IT Women en LACIGF - Meeting IT Women LACIGF

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Jul 25 13:14:53 BRT 2017

Thanks for organizing this. I'll be there. I'm staying a little bit away,
but should have no problem finding an Uber or local taxi to get me there on
time.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )