[It-women] Fwd: [apc.members] IGF Best Practice Forum on Gender: Access

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:40:47 BRT 2017

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Jac sm Kee" <jac at apcwomen.org>
Data: 27 de set de 2017 7:18 AM
Assunto: [apc.members] IGF Best Practice Forum on Gender: Access
Para: "APC Members" <apc.members at lists.apc.org>

Dear colleagues,

As mentioned in previous meetings, the IGF Best Practice Forum on
Gender this year is looking specifically at access issues faced by:

a) Indigenous women
b) Refugee women
c) Women with disabilities
d) Young women
e) Rural women

We are looking for insights and initiatives that you may know of that
addresses these issues directly, or in partial or indrect ways. To help
in this process, we have developed a brief survey here:

https://www.apc.org/limesurvey/index.php/783797/lang-en

Please do submit your work into this process, and would appreciate it
if you can share this broadly and in targetted ways to your networks.

Best,
jac

--

---------------------------------
Jac sm Kee

Policy guiding membership in this list: All new list members *must* be
introduced.
Membership on the list: All member representatives to APC Council,
individual members, and APC staff are subscribed to this list. Some other
staff of APC member organisations is subscribed.
All conversations that take place on this list are considered confidential.
As a member of the APC network, you are expected to respect this
confidentiality. If you wish to circulate or quote a post from the
APC.members list in any other space or forum, you MUST receive permission
from the person who made the quote first on the APC.members listserv.
Main repository for 2017 member meeting: http://meeting.apc.org/tiki/
tiki-index.php?page=APCcm2017