[It-women] Post to this list,

Beatriz Irisarri beatriz at lacnic.net
Thu Mar 1 15:30:40 BRT 2018

Hola Florencia,

Welcome to IT- Women.  We're pleased to have you joining us in this
networking forum that aims to increase women's participation in LACNIC's
community.

You're already a member of this list and should start receiving our
messages, as well as sending yours. Could you tell us something about
yourself?

In general we exchange messages in spanish, even though messages in
english and portuguese are also welcome.

We're currently conducting a survey among the list members to gather
information on your profiles and interests.
You may access the form and complete it by using the following link:

https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/Z2PBRP6
<https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/Z2PBRP6>

Have a nice day,

Beatriz

El 1/3/18 a las 14:44, Florencia Vilardel escribió:
> Thanks very much. I want to subscribe to the post list.
>
> Regards,
> Florencia
> _______________________________
> Mg. Florencia P. Vilardel Tignanelli
> Móvil: +54 911 3586-6349
> Tel: +54 11 43062591
> Skype: florencia.vilardel
> Email: florencia.vilardel at gmail.com <mailto:florencia.vilardel at gmail.com>

      Beatriz Irisarri

*Asistente de Proyectos de Desarrollo*
Development Projects Assistant

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/