[It-women] Girls in ICT Day: Attend the Global Marathon in Digital Skills Development

Angie Contreras akasha_contreras at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:33:34 -03 2019

Girls in ICT Day: Attend the Global Marathon in Digital Skills Development

This April 25, International Day of Girls in ICT<https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Digital-Inclusion/Women-and-Girls/Girls-in-ICT-Portal/Pages/Portal.aspx>, promoted by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), aims to reduce the digital gender gap and to encourage and motivate girls to participate in technology careers. With the support of the Internet Society Chapters and local civil society organizations, we’re planning to celebrate the day with a global marathon of training in digital skills development. We want to motivate girls and teenagers to study and participate in ICTs and we want them to see the women who work in these areas as role models and inspiration.

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2019/04/girls-in-ict-day-attend-the-global-marathon-in-digital-skills-development/

Share and use the hashtag  #GirlsInICT #ShineTheLight

Un abrazo con sororidad

Lic. Angélica Contreras
@AngieConter<https://twitter.com/AngieConter>
/Angélica Contreras<https://www.facebook.com/angelica.contreras.169>
#BlogAngie<https://angiecontrerasmx.blogspot.mx><http://lavidaesliberta-aki.blogspot.mx/>
Revista Quintaesencia<https://www.facebook.com/RevistaQuintaesencia/>
SIG Women<https://www.facebook.com/SIG-Women-1756464227729227/>
angie at isoc.mx<mailto:angie at isox.mx>
"No vine a este mundo ordinario a ser una mujer ordinaria"