[Lacigf] Fwd: [RedLatAm] Formulario para recolectar adhesiones - Contribucion a NetMundial

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Fri Mar 7 10:18:56 BRT 2014

I've just signed, but this is my comment

"Infrastructure is the main issue about access in our region. We still need investments, (being public, private or public-private partnerships) to build physical infrastructure. Infrastructure is important to reduce the digital divide and allow access. It is a fact that mobile penetration is higher than broadband Internet penetration in our region. That should be taken into account when reducing the digital divide."

But... the mobile internet is a fake, so the band limitation (200mb/month  at Brazil) and the higher prices don't qualify mobile acess to be considered an usual Internet Access, and never could be put into digital inclusion account.

Em 06/03/2014, às 17:37, Natalia Enciso escreveu:

> Hola a Todos!
>
> Perdón si este pedido llega doble.
>
> Estamos recolectando firmas para enviar una contribución a NetMundial, expresando el punto de vista de nuestra Región y resaltando nuestras necesidades.
>
> Abajo pueden encontrar el link para suscribir el documento si están de acuerdo.
>
> Saludos,
>
> Natalia Enciso

João Carlos Caribé
Consultor em estratégia e inovação