[LAC-TF] Fw: [tf-sc] IPv6 Forum Task Forces {01}

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu May 20 05:56:56 BRT 2004

Hi all,

See my email below FYI.

I think cooperation is a must, but keeping the independence. As said is only my opinion, but I know other people has the same view, at least in EU.

Being "associated" to the Forum, if the "association" is clarified, should be fine, but may be we need to draft exactly what this means, what are the obligations and so on.

Regards,
Jordi