[LAC-TF] Re: POLL: SPs' IPv6 (tunnel) deployment requirements

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Nov 2 15:16:54 BRST 2004

Hi all,

Please see the email below sent from the v6ops IETF WG co-chair asking for
input from OPERATORS. If you're an operator, please, read and provide your
inputs (reply directly to pekkas at netcore.fi), as he will summarize.

This is extremely important, because will drive the way the standards may
take, and consequently how you will actually be able to deploy IPv6 in your
network in the future, if not already doing so.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit