[LAC-TF] Call for Papers - Next Global IPv6 Summit in Spain

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Feb 27 15:29:21 BRT 2005

Hi all,

Several people requested an extension of the deadline for the submission of
the short abstracts for their presentations.

So we decided to extend the deadline until midnight of March 4th.

Please make sure to not miss it this time.

We only require a title for your presentation and 3-4 lines short abstract.

The final agenda will be announced at the end of the following week.

Regards,
Jordi

Hi all,

As indicated in the email below, the next Global IPv6 Summit in Spain, the
bigger IPv6 European event, in its 4th edition (after a very successful
organization and broad international attendance in 2001, 2002 and 2003),
will be organized this time in Barcelona, next June 2005, with a expected
audience over 2.600 key decisions makers from ICT sectors.

The main target of the event is business oriented talks, as well as talks
oriented to policy makers, information/knowledge society, education and
public sectors.

This Call for Papers doesn't require that you submit a complete paper (which
is welcome also), but instead, a short plain text abstract of your
presentation topic, by email.

Talks regarding deployment experiences, new services and applications will
be of key interest for the expected attendance, and hence highly encouraged.

We believe that key topics will be also those regarding:
1) IPv6 and business
2) IPv6 and Broadband
3) New IPv6-based services and applications
4) IPv6 and the Digital Home
5) IPv6 and Multimedia, Voice/Video applications
6) IPv6, Mobility, Wireless and 3G
7) IPv6 and Ambient Intelligence/Ubiquitous Computing/Distributed Systems
8) IPv6 and GRIDs
9) IPv6 and logistics, transport and eSafety
10) IPv6 for eHealth, eGoverment, eLearning and other "e-whatever"
11) IPv6 and gamming
12) IPv6 and peer-to-peer
13) IPv6 and security
14) IPv6 and Open Source
15) IPv6 and marketing/branding

Also topics regarding Standards, Research, Development and Innovation
experiences are welcome, including R&D projects results.

The Agenda will be drafted early in March, so the dead-line for submitting
your topic is only until 25th February, but as said only a short abstract is
required.

If you're interested in participating, or you have any special idea, even if
your topic is not in the list above, please don't hesitate to contact me
(jordi.palet at consulintel.es) ASAP, so we can work out any options.

Regards,
Jordi

PS: Please, feel free to circulate this email among your contacts.