[LAC-TF] Implementar Tunnel Broker

Fabrício Zimmerer Murta avenger at buynet.com.br
Mon Jun 4 16:30:19 BRT 2007

I think you can have a good reference for a tunnel on cisco routers from the
btexact tunnel broker. There, they have an 'statistics' option that shows
the 'show interface' for the tunnel interface on the cisco router, which can
lead to 'how was the interface built'. Then I guess any kind of telnet to
the router could automatize the process (not sure if it will need enable
access to do so). All I am almost sure, is that cisco does the tunnel for
itself without any outer software (as it shows a proper show interface to
describe the setup of the tunnels on btexact tb).