[LAC-TF] Nuevo prefijo

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Nov 23 10:12:58 BRST 2007

Hi Reynold,

If you tell me who are your upstream providers we tan take a look about what
we can do, even talking to them. Some times, if they can't setup native
(dual-stack) for you, we can check if it is possible to setup tunnels
manually configured thru their network or to their own upstreams.

In the worst case, we can always offer you a free transit service to other
networks, via 6in4 tunnels.

Let me know, and we start to work immediately.

Regards,
Jordi