[LAC-TF] Fwd: Google IPv6 Implementors Conference 2010

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Thu May 20 21:48:40 BRT 2010

fyi

-------- Mensagem original -----

(...)

The agenda is not yet final but we expect to finalize it by early
next week.  We will continue to update the agenda on the
conference website:

     http://sites.google.com/site/ipv6implementors/2010/agenda

We will be reserving time for lightning talks.  If you would like
to give a short (7 - 10 minute) talk you will be able to submit
a proposal at the conference.

Please feel free to notify any colleagues whom you feel would
either be interested in or might benefit from the conference.
As space is limited, we may not be able to accommodate everyone.
In particular, we may limit the number of extra attendees from
each organization in order to ensure diverse representation.
For planning purposes, prospective attendees must register in
advance:

     http://sites.google.com/site/ipv6implementors/2010/register