[LAC-TF] Tunnel Broker server

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Mon Jan 9 22:12:08 BRST 2012

Diogo,

	I think that even with an app you would need root access unless android provides some sort of API for network config. But I do not much about android, so may be there is some way without rooting it.

	If you find the app, please let us know. I think it would be great to connect in any wifi hotspot and to open a v6 tunnel from your phone.

Regards,
/as