[LAC-TF] De interes... Me extrañaba que no hubieran aparecido ruidos como este

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:41:53 BRT 2012

	Correct me if I am wrong but I think that the difference between name-policies and number-policies in ICANN is that the latter are not discussed directly in ICANN, They are discussed in the corresponding RIRs in a bottom up process and treated as regional policies. The exception is Global Policies that are reviewed and ratified by the ASO and the ICANN board .

	So, I imagine that is why you got that answer.

	May be a better answer should have been: "This is a number policy matter, I suggest you to go and talk with the ASO to discuss (perhaps to follow a global policy) it and work with your RIR in producing new policies to deal with this particular whois issue".

	My 20 cents.

Regards,
as