[LAC-TF] Fwd: Slideware of recent presentations about IPv6 security

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Wed Jun 12 20:44:56 BRT 2013

Estimados,

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Slideware of recent presentations about IPv6 security
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 01:37:27 +0200
From: Fernando Gont <fgont at si6networks.com>

Folks,

FYI, the slideware of two recent presentations is available online:

* "Security Assessment of IPv6 Networks and Firewalls", presented at the
German IPv6 Kongress (http://www.ipv6-kongress.de/) in Frankfurt/Main,
June 6-7, 2013.

Slideware available at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/ipv6kongress/mhfg-ipv6-kongress-ipv6-security-assessment.pdf>

We did this talk together with Marc Heuse. First time we presented
together and we crafted the slideware a couple of hours before the talk.
 -- we should present together again!

* "IPv6 Network Reconnaissance: Theory & Practice". presented at
CONFidence 2013 (http://2013.confidence.org.pl/). May 28-29, 2013.
Krakow, Poland.

Slideware available at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/confidence2013/fgont-confidence2013-ipv6-network-reconnaissance.pdf>

P.S.: I'd like to express gratitude to the conference organizers, and
Enno Rey, for the warm reception, and the great time.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont