[LAC-TF] IPv6 llega a 3% de trafico

InternetLibre at outlook.com InternetLibre at outlook.com
Thu Feb 13 13:55:31 BRST 2014

those statistics, like most of the IPv6 statistics, are overrated.

When you (I mean google) check out how many "peruvian users" are on IPv6
what they are checking is the "mess" caused by the fact that around 80% of
the peruvian users get a "NAT" connection to the Internet and not a real
IP public number.  Then the "measurement" (hits) tool at google register
so many "peruvian users" are on IPv6.  Real thing is that the "NAT" address
provider is the one that have modified just a few equipments to be on
"double" Ips (IPv4 and IPv6).

Regards,

Javier

On 12/02/2014 20:22, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
> On 02/11/2014 09:06 AM, Alejandro Acosta wrote:
>> Segun las estadisticas de google en:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/ipv6/statistics.html
> Llama la atención que sábados y domingos hay un pico en comparación
> contra el resto de los días de la semana.
>
> ¿Será que hay más IPv6 en las casas --posiblemente por medio de
> túneles-- que en las empresas?

Javier Rodriguez
Por una mayor y mejor Internet(1995).
Internet libre, abierta, inclusiva y gratuita para todos (2013).
Fundador de eCOML at C | GAC  | ISOC-Perú | LimaNet | AxisNet | redPE
I believe in a bigger & better Internet (1995).
I work for an open, free, inclusive and cero cost internet (2013).
Founder of eCOML at C | GAC | ISOC-Peru | LimaNet | Axisnet | redPE
Computing (1980). PC business (1983). UUCP (1985). Internet (1990).
Commercial Internet (1995). eCommerce (2000). Net Intelligence (2003).
@NetLiberum  InternetLibre at outlook.com
http://InternetLibrePeru.wordpress.com
http://paper.li/NetLiberum/1361689316