[LAC-TF] internet banking threatens IPv6 in Brazil

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Fri Apr 10 19:39:44 BRT 2015

In spite of their apparent lack of attention to this problem in the last
days, GAS Tecnologia sent us today a release candidate of a new version
correcting the problem with IPv6, and it is OK. I am not sure how much
time the banks will take to test it. I expect next week the problem
related to IPv6 will be solved.

Moreiras.