[LAC-TF] Brazil - TIM

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Tue Jan 6 12:47:16 BRST 2015

I think that is important to point that it was not exactly a 'decision'
by telecom regulator ANATEL. It was a result of a working group that was
lead by ANATEL and included the main telecom operators and NIC.br, as
stated. It isn't an enforcement, regulation or rule imposed by our
regulator, just an agreement about the deadlines.

If you want more details, there was a presentation from ANATEL at the "V
Fórum Brasileiro de IPv6", last december (in portuguese):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8fQz9hUXc&index=5&list=PLQq8-9yVHyObFxmhxvWx3l7gDVpY-7RvQ

[]s
Moreiras.