[LAC-TF] IPv6 en CMTS

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Mon Apr 18 17:21:31 BRT 2016

No hablo español, but we are the second largest cable company in the U.S., and have several million users running IPv6. Comcast is the largest, and they have even more.

You do need DOCSIS3.0 hardware on the CMTS (the D2.0 equipment can't process it fast enough), but many DOCSIS 2.0 modems support the IPv6 update.

If you have questions about provisioning, configuration, or support, I am happy to answer as best I can.

Lee