[LACNIC/Napla] Ayuda en la configuracion de IX en Bolivia

Javier Galvez jcgalvez at MegaLink.com
Tue Oct 21 14:59:54 BRST 2008

I currently have the following equipment for startup

2 Cisco Routers 4908 (8 gigabit ethernet)
2 cisco routers 2948-L3 (48 fast ethernets & 2 Gigabit)
1 Server

Due to the fact that in the beginning the traffic may be low, we started
with this equipment

Anything else that we may need?

Is there any configuration examples to learn from?

Thank you a lot.

Javier