[LACNIC/Napla] Lacnic XII / NAPLA - Q & A

gabriel.adonaylo at bt.com gabriel.adonaylo at bt.com
Tue Jun 2 18:37:25 BRT 2009

Woddy,

Thanks for your answers here. We have already discussed about this topics in different events such as IGFs but not sure tho' if it has been covered before in NAPLA meetings.

IMHO, there's interesting initiatives around traffic routing analysis on a regional level, but I do not find that the result would be interconnect IXPs but make use available information to make own decisions in order to improve intra-regional private backbones if there's any need to.

As you've just mentioned, it's a matter of Internet architecture and the matter of interconnecting IXPs is clearly against "nature".

Would like to read more comments about this topic.

Cheers,

Gabriel.