[LACNIC/Napla] Fwd: The 2009 Euro-IX Report on European IXPs

Roque Gagliano roque at lacnic.net
Fri Oct 23 10:59:26 BRST 2009

hola / hi / oi,

A very nice article about stats from the EuroIX. I woulds recommend
that you all read it.

I found interesting the plot that matches GB of traffic in the switch
fabric with number of internet users, particularly if you leave the
big three out of the picture.

Also Russia is growing very fast (300%).

Regards,

Roque.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Serge Radovcic <serge at euro-ix.net>
> Date: October 23, 2009 9:44:39 AM GMT-02:00
> To: Euro-IX Reports <serge at euro-ix.net>
> Subject: The 2009 Euro-IX Report on European IXPs
>
> Hello,
>
> I have sent you the URL to downloading the 2009 Euro-IX Report on
> European
> IXPs because you have either previously expressed interest in the
> report or
> you have somehow contributed to it.
>
> Please let me know if you download this report and any comments that
> you
> have would also naturally be appreciated.
>
> YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE 2009 REPORT AT:
>
> http://www.euro-ix.net/resources/2009/
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Serge Radovcic
> Secretary General
> Euro-IX
>
> serge at euro-ix.net
> http://www.euro-ix.net

Roque Gagliano
LACNIC
roque at lacnic.net
GPG Fingerprint: E929 06F4 D8CD 2AD8 9365  DB72 9E4F 964A 01E9 6CEE