[LACNIC/Seguridad] Welcome to the "Seguridad" mailing list

shyaam en evilfingers.com shyaam en evilfingers.com
Mie Feb 7 18:49:10 BRST 2007

Dear Mr.Jose Enrique,

Thanks a lot. I just wanted to participate in "Information Security
and Data Security" groups around the world so that I would educate
myself and help the groups around with whatever I have learnt.

Kind Regards,
Shyaam