[LACNIC/Seguridad] [Fwd: Re: [ii] Phishing site]

Andre Gerhard agerhard en usp.br
Jue Jun 12 12:19:39 BRT 2008

Oi,

It's a typical brazilian phishing/scam malware, with the behaviour of a
downloader trojan (small trojan that downloads other components from
sites in the Internet), but it seems that the downloaded part is not
in the site anymore.

Andre Gerhard