[LACNIC/Seguridad] [Fwd: On the implementation of TCP urgent data (IETF Internet Draft)]

Fernando Gont fernando en gont.com.ar
Vie Feb 27 16:23:10 BRT 2009

Estimados,

Les reenvio un mensaje posteado en bugtraq y otras listas.

Saludos cordiales, y gracias!
Fernando Gont

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: On the implementation of TCP urgent data (IETF Internet Draft)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:12:41 -0200
From: Fernando Gont <fernando en gont.com.ar>

Hello, folks,

We have published a revision of our IETF Internet-Draft entitled "On the
implementation of TCP urgent data". The document is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data-01.txt (you can
also get the document in other fancy formats, such as PDF, at
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts).

This document describes current issues relevant to the implementation
and use of TCP urgent data, aims to change the IETF specifications so
that they accommodate what virtually all implementations have been doing
wrt urgent data.

The TCPM working group of the IETF is currently deciding whether to
adopt this document as a working group item, so that your input will be
very much appreciated.

To voice your opinion, please send it to tcpm en ietf.org, and CC me
(fernando en gont.com.ar), so that I make sure that your post makes it to
the mailing-list, even if you are not subscribed to it. (Alternatively,
you can send me your input, and I could forward it to the tcpm en ietf.org
mailing-list).

Thanks!

Kind regards,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando en gont.com.ar || fgont en acm.org