[LACNIC/Seguridad] [Fwd: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt]

Fernando Gont fernando en gont.com.ar
Lun Jun 8 18:47:04 BRT 2009

Estimados,

Repostié este I-D que viene dando vueltas hace tiempo. (ya casi cinco
años (!)).

En fin, si alguno tiene feedback, será bienvenido. Se espera hacer el
WGLC de este documento en Julio, por lo cual es el momento indicado para
mandar sus comentarios (on- ó off-list).

Saludos, y gracias!
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt
Date: Thu,  4 Jun 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Internet-Drafts en ietf.org
To: i-d-announce en ietf.org
CC: tcpm en ietf.org

directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ICMP attacks against TCP
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2009-06-04

This document discusses the use of the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP) to perform a variety of attacks against the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and other similar protocols.
Additionally, describes a number of widely implemented modifications
to TCP's handling of ICMP error messages that help to mitigate these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando en gont.com.ar || fgont en acm.org