[LACNIC/Seguridad] LACNIC Security Forum Chair Election

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Mar Dic 14 14:18:10 BRST 2010

The period for nominating candidates for the position of Security
Forum Chair has expired and we have received only one nomination –
that of Fernando Gont.

In addition to having presented a proposal, in my opinion, of
excellent quality, Fernando is a long standing member of this
community and one of it's most active participants.

Therefore, in view of the above and there being no objections, I
propose that Fernando be named Chair of the LACNIC Security Forum
without the need of conducting an election.

Carlos