[LACNIC/Seguridad] Fwd: RFC 6434 on IPv6 Node Requirements (IPSec en IPv6)

Arruda, Julio jarruda en arbor.net
Mar Dic 27 19:02:56 BRST 2011

Carlos,

As recently as 3 months ago, I heard people saying IPv6 is more secure, as
a blanket statement, AND, as ironic as it would be, same people that are
concerned with NAT not being 'common' with IPv6 :-)
Is not the IPv6 champions, is the 'uneducated' mass still. Is new
technology, like you said.
About IPv6 deployment, I fully agree, the sooner the better. And more, I
would say, it IS already too late. Is a race.
We have customers deploying IPv6 as we speak, and in most of them, the
whole process is being given a high priority.