[LACNIC/Seguridad] Preparandonos para el CFP de LACSEC 2012

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Vie Oct 21 13:11:50 BRST 2011

Well, these kind of reports are my worries. We know you and we know Arbor, so we could work in having a special slot in any case. But other new reports not as known as yours, or a report of a recent vulnerability would be missed by a CFP.

Nevertheless I am sure that the program committee would find a balance.

Regards,
as

Sent from my mobile device
(please excuse typoss and brevit.)