[LACNIC/Seguridad] Abuse contact of gvt.com.br not functioning

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Lun Oct 15 12:48:30 BRT 2012

	What do you mean it is not possible?

	What is your problem? Do you get SPAM or DDoS from gvt.com.br?

	It would be difficult to give an advise without knowing the problem.
But certainly blocking the whole .cc is not a clean/optimal/advisable
solution to say the least no matter the problem.

Regards,
as