[LACNIC/Seguridad] H2HC 2012 (9th Edition)

Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon) rodrigo en kernelhacking.com
Lun Sep 10 13:37:03 BRT 2012

Hello All,

We start announcing the talks for H2HC 9th Edition.

The conference will be held in October, 20 and 21 in a conference
center in São Paulo.

One of the new things for this year's conference is BSides SP to be
held INSIDE H2HC on the 21 of October.

I'm very proud of our speakers for this year, here are some of them:
- - Brad Spengler - The Case For Grsecurity
- - Carlos Sarraute - Predicting Human Behavior at the Telco Scale
- - Edmond Rogers - Defending Critical Infrastructure or Beating the
Kobayashi Maru
- - Fernando Gont - Recent Advances in IPv6 Attack and Defense Techniques
- - Graeme Neilson - BlueVoxing : Attacking Audio One Time Passwords at
1100Hz
- - Keynote: van Hauser - Teaching an old dog new tricks
- - Leo Fernandes - The Rise of Zeus
- - PaX Team - PaX: the untold story (kernel self protection)
- - Sergey Shekyan - Hacking (with) WebSockets
- - Sergey Bratus - Beyond main(), native code, magic buses, and other
illusions
- - Stefano Zanero - Automated and scalable behavior based malware analysis

Besides Brad Spengler (spender) who is the creator of GRSecurity and
pipacs (the creator of PaX), both extremely known and famous hackers
that NEVER go to conferences (they always developed projects together,
but this is the first time both of them will be giving a talk at the
same conference) we also have Van Hauser (founder of one of the oldest
hacking groups in activity, the THC).

I believe here I don't need to explain that we use the term hacker as
in its origin, to define someone very capable with computers.

Most of the talks are in English, but the ones in portuguese we
provide simultaneous translation to English.

The conference website: http://www.h2hc.com.br

Our oficial twitter: http://twitter.com/h2hconference

Hash tag that we using for tweets: #H2HC2012

Help us out to promote the conference and come visit us!

Best Regards,

Rodrigo (@BSDaemon).