[LACNIC/Seguridad] CloudFlare Hit with 3 Gbps IPv6 Attack

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo en gmail.com
Mie Jun 12 15:59:48 BRT 2013

Hola,
  Un hecho reciendo de seguridad e IPv6:

Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare, told eSecurity
Planet that while there had been a bit of noise around IPv6-based
attacks over the years, about two months ago the noise started to get
real.

"In the last two months we've seen a number of attacks that have been
IPv6 only," Prince said. "The techniques behind those attacks tend to
be similar to what we see in the IPv6 world with denial of service and
large SYN floods, as well as application layer attacks."

Noticia completa en:
http://www.esecurityplanet.com/network-security/ipv6-under-attack.html

Saludos,

=====