[LACNIC/Seguridad] Fwd: Revision of draft-gont-6man-ipv6-universal-extension-header

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Mar Abr 8 08:08:59 BRT 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Revision of draft-gont-6man-ipv6-universal-extension-header
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:07:23 -0300
From: Fernando Gont <fgont en si6networks.com>
To: 6man en ietf.org <6man en ietf.org>
CC: draft-gont-6man-ipv6-universal-extension-header en tools.ietf.org

Folks,

We have published a revision of the aforementioned I-D. It is available
at:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-universal-extension-header-01.txt>

This version hopefully does a better job about describing the problem,
and also, rather than focusing on a single solution, it describes three
possible alternative solutions, with pros and cons.

We'd like to receive feedback on this document, including feedback on
which of the possible solutions is deemed as the most appropriate.

Thanks so much!
Fernando et al