[LACNIC/Seguridad] New Post: The lie behind the defense in-depth

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Mie Ene 29 01:39:54 BRST 2014

Hi, Rodrigo,

Just to clarify on this point: All three languages (Portuguese,
Spanish, and English) work for the list. So fwd'ing stuff in
Portugueses is 100% on-topic/correct.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Fernando