[LACNIC/Seguridad] LACNIC's upcoming webinar - IT network performance and monitoring (English only)

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo en gmail.com
Mar Ago 2 10:26:18 BRT 2016

Hi everyone,
 I'm happy to announce that the video of the Webinar described below is
now available in the following URL:

  https://youtu.be/a8CfjuX8IMg

Regards,

Alejandro,