[LACNIC/Seguridad] Save the Date - MONTEVIDEO FIRST TECHNICAL COLLOQUIM FIRST 2017 - Call for Speakers Deadline September 8th
gmartinez en lacnic.net
Jue Jul 27 16:50:53 BRT 2017
*Montevideo 2017 FIRST TC Hosted by LACNIC and CERT.br*
*Montevideo (URY), 18th September, 2017*
*The First TC will be co-located LACNIC 28/ LACNOG 2017:*
· There will be NO registration fee
· TC attendees will also be able to attend LACNIC 28 / LACNOG 2017
· LACNIC is graciously waiving the Conference fee for anyone that
also attends the TC
· The TC will be open for attendance by non members
· Coffee, tea, and lunch will be provided by the host
· Guest wireless access and AC power will be provided to attendees
· Wireless registration instructions will be provided onsite
· Registration is open to members and non-members
· All attendees must register in the general event and also in the
A special link for the TC registration will be provided soon and also it
will be available in the Agenda.
*Call for Speakers*
We are seeking FIRST members interested in presenting during the TC.
Some suggested topics are as follows:
o Case studies and lessons learned in incident handling
o Attacks detection, mitigation and remediation
o Network monitoring, situation awareness, etc.
o Attack trend updates (malware, bots, DDoS, etc.)
o DNS, IPv6 and routing security and best practices
o Digital forensics applied to incident handling
o Malware analysis, anti-virus evasion, etc.
o Security and Internet of Things
o Impact of data breaches, privacy and data protection regulation on
o Incident response tools, trends and security technologies
o Security awareness initiatives
o Other topics relevant to incident handling
*Deadline: 8th of September*
The *public is exptected* to be comprised of FIRST members, CSIRTs from
the Latin American and Caribbean Region that are not members yet, plus
network operators and security professionals from the LAC region.
For your submission, please provide the following information to
montevideo-tc en first.org <mailto:montevideo-tc en first.org>
2. Brief Summary (Abstract)
3. Presenter's Name, Affiliation and short Bio
4. Estimated Time
MONTEVIDEO FIRST TC Program Committee
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución Seguridad