[LACNIC/Seguridad] [BCOP] BCOP Draft-03: open for comments (hopefully, the last draft)

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara en cert.br
Vie Sep 21 13:24:16 BRT 2018

Just a quick reminder:

Those who are accessing the Draft using the URL bellow but have not
requested access to edit, it's not NOT possible to see the new
comments/proposals of change.

Unfortunately I can't change that on Google Docs.

Best,
Lucimara