[LACNIC/Seguridad] Fwd: [Pearg] Virtual interim on IP address privacy - Tuesday 19th Jan @ 20:00 UTC

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Mar Ene 19 16:53:39 -03 2021

FYI. Comienza en minutos.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Pearg] Virtual interim on IP address privacy - Tuesday 19th
Jan @ 20:00 UTC
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:12:04 +0000
From: Sara Dickinson <sara en sinodun.com>
To: pearg en irtf.org

Hi All,
A reminder that the PEARG Interim is tomorrow (Tuesday 19th) 20:00-22:00
UTC.
Agenda is here:
https://github.com/IRTF-PEARG/wg-materials/blob/master/interim-21-01/agenda.md

Details for joining the meeting via Webex are here:
https://github.com/IRTF-PEARG/wg-materials/blob/master/interim-21-01/participation.md

If we have a volunteer for a note taker, please email: pearg-chairs en ietf.org

Best regards

Sara.