[lacnog] JANOG's English Page fully renewed

MAEMURA Akinori maem en maem.org
Mie Jun 11 16:35:04 BRT 2008

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you very much.

I am afraid that site still has a number of inconsistencies
or errors, but it can bring you much more information than I
introduce you at the session.

Hope you enjoy it!!

Regards,
Akinori

In message <20080611100333.23f5692a en lacnic.net>