[lacnog] Your Input Needed: Can ROA Replace LOA? – Short Survey (7 mins)

Carlos Martinez - Cagnazzo carlos en cagnazzo.uy
Lun Nov 27 11:24:42 -03 2023

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out regarding this research. I believe it's a
topic very much worth discussing as IMO LOAs are always a disaster
waiting to happen.

I encourage members who find this issue relevant to to fill the survey
and to bring further discussion to the list.

@Chris, on the other hand I encourage you to produce a Spanish and a
Portuguese version of the survey as language may be a significant
barrier preventing you from getting more feedback.

Warm regards,

/Carlos