[lacnog] Fwd: [mat-wg] Invitation: RIPE NCC Open House Series on Community Projects Fund Updates - September 2023

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Jue Sep 7 09:55:20 -03 2023

Amigos de LACNOG,

Les hago extensiva esta invitación de nuestros colegas de RIPE NCC a una
serie de seminarios virtuales que a priori suenan bien interesantes.

saludos,

/Carlos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alastair Strachan <astracha en ripe.net>
Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 5:25 AM
Subject: [mat-wg] Invitation: RIPE NCC Open House Series on Community
Projects Fund Updates - September 2023
To: <mat-wg en ripe.net>

Dear colleagues,

For over 30 years, the RIPE NCC has been an essential part of the Internet
technical community. Seven years ago, we took our commitment a step further
by introducing the Community Projects Fund. This initiative was designed to
tackle the funding challenges faced by many noteworthy projects in our
community. We're thrilled to bring you updates on the incredible progress
these initiatives have made.

We warmly invite you to attend our upcoming RIPE NCC Open House Series,
focusing on the advancements made by last year’s Community Projects Fund
recipients. In each session, the project teams will offer presentations
summarising their journey and current status, followed by a Q&A session
during which you can engage directly with them.

Wednesday, 13 September 2023, 13:30 - 14:30 UTC

1. Elevating Demand-side Cybersecurity Through Business Procurement - Wout
de Natris
2. DNS Research Federation - Internet Standards Observatory - Carolina
Caeiro

Thursday, 21 September 2023, 10:00 - 11:30 UTC

1. Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH) - ARTEMIS Lite -
George Nomikos
2. Grenoble Alps University - fpdns2: DNS Fingerprinting Tool - Maciej
Korczyński, Ph.D.
3. University of Aberdeen - Can We Extend IPv6? - A Measurement Project -
Ana Custura

Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 10:00 - 11:30 UTC
1. iNGO European Media Platform - Internet Identifiers in Time of War -
Oksana Prykhodko
2. Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - AI4NetMon 2.0 - Pavlos Sermpezis
3. deSEC e.V. - deSEC: Secure DNSSEC Hosting - Peter Thomassen

For more information on these upcoming events and how to register, please
see here:

https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-series-community-projects-fund-recipient-updates-2022

Kind Regards
Alastair Strachan