[LACNIC/Politicas] Public Policy Forum at Lacnic 19

Max Larson Henry maxlarson.henry at transversal.ht
Tue Feb 5 12:53:08 BRST 2013

 Dear Policy-list Members,

If you have an idea of something new that needs to be done on
LACNIC policy, or if you would like to have something changed, this is
the right moment to propose it.

As always, we are open to receive proposals but, since our Public Forum is
just around the corner (in Medellín, Colombia from May 5 to 10, 2013), it
is very important to send your proposal as soon as possible.

As stated in our PDP (Policy Development Process), only proposals that are
discussed in this list, at least, four weeks prior to the Forum can be
considered during the Public Policy Forum.

Therefore, we would like to encourage you to discuss and address as
many pending issues as possible prior to the next policy Forum. Please feel
free to address concern or show support for proposals that are under
discussion.

The current list can be found here :

http://lacnic.net/pt/politicas/
http://lacnic.net/sp/politicas/
http://lacnic.net/en/politicas/

Thanks again for your participation/contribution.

See You in Medellín

Nicolas Antoniello
Max Larson Henry
Co-Chairs of Public Policy Forum - LACNIC